Main Purpose of the job:
This position will provide functional expertise in all areas of Human Resources, including staffing, employee relations, compensation, benefits, organization development, training, regulatory compliance, coaching, employee advocacy, performance management, and other HR functions. Additionally, will oversee the development and administration of policies and procedures, and will manage employee leaves and employee relations, and other HR projects as assigned.
- Manage and monitor the implementation of the company’s HR strategy, policies and procedures.
- Gain a clear understanding of current and future business strategies in order to define and implement effective people strategies
- Responsible for recruitment in accordance with the plan of growth for Ukraine.
- Supervising the labor administration through the relationship with the payroll companies (employment contracts, labor law issues, compensation & benefits).
- Coordinating with the management for identifying the needs for temporary workforce and keeping the relationship with the leasing of personnel companies.
- Support in providing help for internal/external trainings. Foster accountability for employee development and performance by ensuring training/goal - setting and recognition plans/programs are in place
- Act as coach/consultant to people managers. Provide counsel and assist employees and people managers in solving complex or controversial Human Resource problems, including disciplinary counseling, legal issues and terminations.
- Ensure effective application of all basic HR processes including performance reviews, incentive planning and talent reviews/succession planning.
- Acts as employee advocate to ensure balance among team members, leaders, customers, shareholder values.
- University degree, Fluency in English and local language
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Functional expertise and awareness of internal HR processes/practices.
- Strong understanding of local labor legislation and knowledge of daily application; Solid understanding of HR policies/procedures, as well as local, state, employment law
- Strong team orientation, ability to manage cross-functional initiatives at different levels of the organization both within the business areas as well as in the EME HR organization.
- Ability to influence as an individual contributor and as a representative of HR objectives and processes towards the local leadership team.
- Able to understand HR strategy, build plans and provide support.
- Detail-oriented with good facilitation, communication, computer and organizational skills.
Why work with us?
- Life at Monsanto means collaborating with dedicated professionals in a stimulating environment.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- You will work with market leading brand products in a global organization.
- Monsanto is named Great Place to Work in many countries around the world.
- We provide full time employment, medical insurance, mobile phone and best career development opportunities in the industry.
- Join our global team where your contribution will make a real difference